Telehealth: During this current health crisis, the best way to eliminate possible spreading of illness, is to meet virtually, using the internet for video and audio.
- The program I use is secure and 100% HIPAA compliant.
- Besides complying with social distancing recommendations, Telehealth offers flexibility and saves travel time and expenses.
- When making a telehealth appointment, simply choose the Video Office as the location.
- Once you select Video Office you’ll receive a link for the virtual appointment.
- When our appointment is schedule to start, click on the link to begin.
- The link can also be opened through the free app Telehealth by SimplePractice (download in the app store).
- You can use the camera and audio on your computer or mobile device.
- Be sure you have a private place where you can speak freely and without distractions.
In-person appointments: In-person appointments are still the first choice for maximum therapeutic value.
Washington State has included counselors/therapists in the list of designated essential services, so I am still offering in-person appointments.
I will update this page as needed.
For the safety of all, please stay quarantined in your home and do not consider in-person appointments if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID 19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or have been in contact with a person known to have COVID 19. I will do the same. If you are free of symptoms and do not know of any exposure to the virus, I am happy to meet with you in-person.
If you do choose to come to the office:
Do NOT come in the building when you first arrive. Instead, text me (253-234-7007) when you are ready and wait for me to reply.
I will reply via text to let you know when I am ready for you to come straight in. Since the lobby is so small, this is the best way for us to keep social distancing.
- The building owner and the State of Washington IS REQUIRING EVERYONE TO WEAR A MASK.
- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO WEAR A FACE-COVERING at least from the front door of the building to my office.
- Once in my office, we can maintain more than six feet of distancing so a mask is optional.
- Please join me in practicing hand washing or using hand sanitizer upon entering and after leaving the building.
- We are disinfecting door knobs and other regularly touched hard surfaces.